Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Bill Glassco Biography (1935-)
Born August 30, 1935, in Quebec City, PQ, Canada; son of John Grant and WillaGlassco; divorced from wife, Jane. Addresses: OFFICE--171 Robert Street, Toronto M5S 2K6, ON, Canada.
- Birth Details
- August 30, 1935
- Quebec City, Canada
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Director, Creeps, Factory Theatre Lab, Toronto, ON, Canada, 1971.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Battering Ram, Leaving Home, and Forever-Yours, Marie-Lou, all Tarragon Theatre, Toronto, ON, Canada, 1972.
- Of the Fields, Lately, both Tarragon Theatre, 1973.
- You're Gonna Be Alright, Jamie Boy, Tarragon Theatre, 1974.
- Hosanna, Tarragon Theatre, then Bijou Theatre, New York City, both 1974.
- One Crack Out, Bonjour, la, Bonjour, both Tarragon Theatre, 1975.
- Jitters, Tarragon Theatre, 1979, then Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1981.
- Damnee Manon, Sacree Sandra, both Tarragon Theatre, 1979.
- The Impromptu of Outremont, Tarragon Theatre, 1980.
- Also directed Le Temps d'Une Vie, Tarragon Theatre, and productions at the Stratford Festival Theatre, Stratford, ON, Canada, the Vancouver Playhouse,Vancouver, BC, Canada, and at the Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT.
Writings;PLAYS; SEE PRODUCTION DETAILS ABOVE UNLESS INDICATED
- TRANSLATOR,ALL WITH JOHN VAN BUREK Forever-Yours, Marie-Lou, 1972.
- Hosanna, 1974.
- Bonjour, la, Bonjour, 1975.
- La Belles Soeurs, North Light Repertory Theatre, Evanston, IL, 1982.
Other articles you might like: