Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Henry Winkler to Paul Zaza
Carol Woods Biography ((?)-)
Daughter of Marion Jones; married Roy Coleman (a real estate entrepreneur), 1988; children: two. Addresses: Manager: Agency for the Performing Arts, 9200 West Sunset Blvd., Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA 90069-3604.
- Actress, singer
- Eddie's aunt, Eddie Murphy Raw, 1987
- Rose, Stepping Out, Paramount, 1991
- Secretary, Night and the City, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1992
- The roach chorus, Joe's Apartment, Warner Bros., 1996
- Voice, Knitwits, 1997
- Cislyn, Brooklyn Babylon, 1999
- Helen Minton, Sweet and Lowdown, Sony Pictures Classics, 1999
Film Song Performer
Sweet and Lowdown, Sony Pictures Classics, 1999
- Mrs. Wilcox, The Parent 'Hood, The WB, 1995
- Also appeared as voice, Tails (animated).
- Appeared in The Chemical People, PBS.
- Polly Fairfield, "Extended Family," Law & Order, NBC, 1993
- Lieutenant Rice, "After Hours," Third Watch, NBC, 2000
- Lieutenant Rice, "Know Thyself," Third Watch, NBC, 2000
- Lieutenant Rice, "... And Zeus Wept," Third Watch, NBC, 2001
- Also appeared in The Equalizer, CBS; and Wogan.
- Maybelle and (understudy) Mrs. Faye, Grind, Mark Hellinger Theatre, New York City, 1985
- Rose, Stepping Out, John Golden Theatre, New York City, 1987
Blues in the Night, Picadilly Theatre, London, c. 1989, then Japanese cities, then Minetta Lane Theatre, New York City
- Tituba, The Crucible, Belasco Theatre, New York City, 1991
- Lady, A Little Hotel on the Side, Belasco Theatre, 1992
- Mrs. Crosby, The Goodbye Girl, Marquis Theatre, New York City, 1993
- Molly Grant, One Touch of Venus, City Center Theatre, New York City, 1996
Lyrics & Lyricists Salute to Sonheim, 92nd Street Y, New YorkCity, 2000
Hot L Baltimore, Williamstown Theatre Festival, 2000
- Stella Deems, Follies, Belasco Theater, 2001
45 Seconds from Broadway, Richard Rogers Theatre, New York City, 2001
- Also appeared in Smokey Joe's Cafe, Broadway production; Big River, Broadway production; Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, National Theatre, London; Dream Stuff, Off-Broadway production; Hallelujah Baby, Off-Broadway production; Taking My Turn, Off-Broadway production;First Lady Suite, Off-Broadway production; Blues in the Night,Off-Broadway production; The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas;
King, London production; and as Big Bertha, One Mo' Time, Off-Broadway production.
- Mama Morton, Chicago, U.S. cities, c. 1998-2001
The Goodbye Girl: Original Broadway Cast, 1993
Other articles you might like: