Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Jess Richards Biography (1943-)
Born December 23, 1943, in Seattle, WA; son of Jack Earl and Permelia (Dunn)Sederholm. Addresses: HOME--175 W. 76th Street, New York, NY 10023.
- Birth Details
- December 23, 1943
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Chorus, Finian's Rainbow, Hyatt Music Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1965.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Walking Happy, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, 1966.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Dick, Dames at Sea, Theatre de Lys, New York City, then The Hungry I Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1969.
- Dudley, Chronicle, Chelsea Theatre Company, New York City, 1969.
- Billy Cockcroft, Blood Red Roses, John Golden Theatre, New York City, 1970.
- standby Jam and Japheth Two by Two, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1970.
- Ariel, The Tempest, American Shakespeare Festival, Stratford, CT, 1971.
- Chip, On the Town, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1971.
- (revue) One for the Money, East Side Playhouse, New York City, 1972.
- Hal, Loot, McCarter Theatre, Princeton, NJ, 1973.
- Constantine, The Seagull, Seattle Repertory Theatre, WA, 1974.
- Frank Wyman, Mack and Mabel, Majestic Theatre, New York City, 1974.
- (revue) Lovesong, Village Gate, New York City, 1976.
- Joshua Logan's Muscial Scrapbook, Rainbow Grill, New York City and StudioOne, Los Angeles, 1977-78.
- Edward Middleton, The Drunkard, Players State Theatre, Maimi, FL, 1978.
- Side by Side by Sondheim, Seattle Repertory Theatre, 1979.
- The All Night Strut, Theatre Four, New York City, 1979.
- Gary, Musical Chairs, Rialto Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- A Reel American Hero, Rialto Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- P.T. Barnum, Barnum, St. James Theatre, New York City, 1981, Pioneer Memorial Theatre, Salt Lake City, UT, 1983, and Norwegian Carribean Lines, 1984.
- Frederick Egerman, A Little Night Music, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta, GA, 1983.
- Pseudolus, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Coconut GrovePlayhouse, Miami, FL, 1983.
- Digger, The Hasty Heart, Theatre Guild, New York City, 1984.
- Fred Graham, Kiss Me, Kate, Alley Theatre, Houston, TX, 1985.
- Nestor, Irma La Douce, Claridge Hotel, Atlantic City, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Barnaby Tucker, Hello, Dolly!, national, 1967-68.
- Ozzie, Irene, national, 1974-75.
Other articles you might like: