Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joe Viterelli to Orson Welles
Julie Warner Biography (1965-)
Born February 9, 1965, in New York, NY; daughter of Neil (a jingle composer)and Naomi (a literary agent) Warner; married Jonathan Alexander Prince (a writer and director), June 17, 1995; children: Jackson. Addresses: Agent:Craig Shapiro, Innovative Artists, 1999 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2850, LosAngeles, CA 90067-6022.
- Birth Details
- February 9, 1965
- New York, New York, United States
- Wrangler, Winterhawk, Howco International, 1975
- Joanne, Andrew Dice Clay Live! The Diceman Cometh, 1989
- One of Joe's women, Flatliners, Columbia, 1990
- Lou, Doc Hollywood, Warner Brothers, 1991
- Elaine, Mr. Saturday Night, Columbia, 1992
- Kelly Berman, Indian Summer, Buena Vista, 1993
- Mary Sefton, The Puppet Masters (also known as Robert A. Heinlein's The Puppet Masters), Buena Vista, 1994
- Michelle, Tommy Boy, Paramount, 1995
- Micki Rachel Levine, Wedding Bell Blues, Legacy Releasing, 1996
- Mimi Furst, White Lies, Buena Vista, 1996
Pros and Cons, Abandon Pictures, 1999
- Jennie Slade, Stolen: One Husband (also known as I Want Him Back), CBS, 1990
- Amy Sherman, Pride and Joy, NBC, 1995
- Danni Lipton, Family Law, CBS, 1999-?
- Also appeared on Guiding Light.
- Paige Stillwater, Mr. Murder (also known as Dean Koontz's Mr. Murder), ABC, 1998
- "Come from the Shadows," 21 Jump Street, Fox, 1989
- Christy Henshaw, "Booby Trap," Star Trek: The Next Generation, syndicated, 1989
- Charlene, The Outsiders, 1990
- Christy Henshaw, "Transfigurations," Star Trek: The Next Generation, syndicated, 1990
- Layla, "Layla-The Unplugged Version," Herman's Head, Fox, 1993
- Lauren, "The Wish," Party of Five, 1999
- Lauren, "Get Back," Party of Five, 1999
- Lauren, "Fragile," Party of Five, 1999
- Also appeared on episodes of Carol and Company, NBC, and The Outsiders, Fox.
- Appeared as the girlfriend of Andrew Dice Clay on an HBO special.
New York Times, August 11, 1991, p. 10H
People Weekly, August 19, 1991, p. 47; May 15, 2000, p. 107