Kathleen McCall Biography ((?)-)
Born January 11, in Denver, CO; daughter of Donald Leon (a high school principal) and Jo Ann (a grade school principal; maiden name, Hickman) McCall; married Kim R. Morerer (an actor) May 31, 1981 (divorced, 1987). Addresses: AGENT--Ambrosio & Mortimer and Associates, 165 W. 46th Street, Suite 1109, New York, NY 10036.
Kathleen McCall informed CTFT, "My mom got me into this business."
- Birth Details
- January 11,
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Minnie Fay, The Matchmaker, Straw Hat Players, Moorhead, MN,1979.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Sonya, Uncle Vanya, Mistress Quickly, The Merry Wives of Windsor, Lady Anne, Richard III, and Lady Brute, The Provoked Wife, all at the London Academyof Music and Dramatic Art.
- title role, Colette, Bianca, The Taming of the Shrew, Leilah, Uncommon Women and Others, and Viola, Twelfth Night, all at the Center for the Arts, Moorhead.
- Sandy, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie and Abigail, The Crucible, both at the Straw Hat Players Theatre, Moorhead.
- Chrissy, In the Boom Boom Room, Theatre in the Round, Minneapolis, 1984.
- Irena, The Three Sisters, Park Square Theatre, St. Paul, 1984.
- Carol, Thanksgiving, Manhattan Class Company, New York City, 1985.
- Joyce, And a Nightingale Sang, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, OH, 1986.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Heather, Doubles, U.S. cities, 1986-87.
- TELEVISON DEBUT--Nurse Dottie, The Guiding Light, CBS, 1984-85.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Zona Beecham, Loving, ABC, 1985-86.