Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Kim Moore Biography (1956-)
Born Kim Moerer, January 11, 1956, in Wheaton, MN; son of Reinhard Arthur (afarmer and salesperson) and Marian Marlys (a teacher; maiden name, Dalin) Moerer; married Kathleen McCall (an actress), May 31, 1981.
- Birth Details
- January 11, 1956
- Wheaton, Minnesota, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Andos, Philemon, Center for the Arts, Moorhead, MN, 1977.
- Lucentio, Taming of the Shrew, Center for the Arts, 1977.
- Will Roper, A Man for All Seasons, Straw Hat Players, 1977.
- Mark, The Shadow Box, Center for the Arts, 1978.
- Alan, Equus, Straw Hat Players, 1978.
- Pippin, Pippin, Center for the Arts, 1978.
- Benedick, Much Ado about Nothing, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, London, England, 1979.
- Side by Side by Sondheim, Center for the Arts, 1979.
- Man, Starting Here Starting Now, Straw Hat Players, 1980.
- Rolf, The Sound of Music, Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, Chanhassen, MN, 1980.
- Ladvenu, Saint Joan, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, 1980.
- Marat, The Promise, Chanhassen Courtyard, Chanhassen, MN, 1981.
- Joseph, Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Straw Hat Players,1982.
- Joe, Golden Express, Prometheus Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Chris Halborg, Iris, Theatre for the New City, New York City, 1983.
- Ensemble, Shakespeare's Sonnets, Church of the Ascension, New York City,1983.
- Callimaco, Mandrake, Soho Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- The mute, The Fantasticks, Sullivan Street Playhouse, New York City, 1985-86.
- Understudy for the narrator and for the role of the boy, The Fantasticks,Sullivan Street Playhouse, 1987.
- The boy, The Fantasticks, Sullivan Street Playhouse, 1987-88.
- Jake and nurse, Frankie, York Theatre Company, New York City, 1989.
- Archibald, The Secret Garden, Allenbury Playhouse, Boiling Springs, PA, 1994-95.
- Dr. Rank, A Doll's House, Merchant's House Museum, New York City, 1995.
Credits; Stage Work: Stage manager, The Fantasticks, Sullivan Street Playhouse, 1990-95 Television Appearances; Episodic
- Appeared in Guiding Light and As the World Turns, both CBS.
Credits; Television Work; Specials
- Senior production associate, Peter Jennings Reporting: Who Is Ross Perot?, ABC, 1992.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Nurse, Virtual Terror, The Film Company, 1996.
Other articles you might like: