Mariann Verheyen Biography (1950-)
Addresses: Home: 80 N. Moore Street, New York, NY, 10013.
- costume designer
- First Stage Work
- Costume design, A Christmas Carol, St. Norbert College, WI, 1970.
- New York Debut
- Costume design, Electra and Orestes, Juilliard School of Music andDramatic Art, 1981.
- Principal Stage Work
- Design assistant at Brooks Van Horn, Inc., 1978-80; assistant to Jane Greenwood, 1980-81, worked on The White Devil, Acting Company, NY, TheRuling Class, State University of New York at Purchase; Summer, Hudson Guild, NY; Hedda Gabler, Roundabout Theatre, NY; Merton of the Movies, Hartmann, Stamford, CT; Umbrellas of Cherbourg, Civic Light Opera of Los Angeles; Romantic Comedy, road company; The Bob Hope Birthday Special at West Point Hot'l Baltimore, The White House MurderCase, After the Fall, The Trojan Women, Lear, The Tales of Hoffman, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1975-78; All's Well That Ends Well,Colorado Shakespeare Festival, Boulder, CO, 1981; Comedy of Errors, Juilliard School of Music and Dramatic Art, NY, 1981; Love's Labour Lost, Juilliard School of Music and Dramatic Art, NY, 1981; The Royal Family, Missouri Repertory Theatre, Kansas City, 1982; Emigres, HudsonGuild, NY, 1982; Henry V, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Ashland, 1982;Close Ties, Alley, Houston, TX, 1982; The Dining Room, Huntington Theatre Co., Boston, MA, 1982; Something Different, Second Stage,NY, 1983; Salome, staged reading at San Antonio Festival, TX, 1983; Wednesday, Accounts, Blood Relations, Hudson Guild, NY, 1983; Designfor Living, Time and the Conways, Huntington Theatre Company, Boston, MA,1983.
- Principal Television Work
- American Dance Machine, Showtime, 1981.