Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brock Peters to Jonathan Prince
Don Plumley Biography (1914-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o D.H.K.P.R., 165 W. 46th Street, New York, NY, 10036.
- Jorgson, Submerged, Manual Arts High School, Los Angeles, CA, 1951.
New York Debut
- Pavel/General Berianko, Doomsday, Jan Hus, 1958, 16 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Village idiot, The Cage, Theatre of Today, NY, 1961; A Midsummer Nigth's Dream, New York, Shakespeare Festival, 1961; Bardolph, Merry Wives of Windsor, Equitable Library, NY, 1962; Jenkins/Trevelyan, The Saving Grace, Writer's Stage, NY, 1963; Harry Baker, Come Blow Your Horn, Sir Stephen Spettigue, Charley's Aunt, Sidney Black, Light up the Sky, Dr. Lyman, Bus Stop, Wayside, VA, 1963; Gooper, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Manitoba Theater Center, 1964; Le Bret,Cyrano de Bergerac, Equity Library, NY, 1964; Antonio, Twelfth Night, Hartford Stage, CT, 1966; Coulmier, Marat/Sade, Armstrong's Last Goodnight, Theater Company of Boston, 1966-67; Alderdice Midget, Amen to a Mantis, Red Barn, Long Island, NY, 1967; The Balcony, The Threepenny Opera, The Firebugs, A View from the Bridge, The Miser, Hartford Stage Company, CT, 1966-68; Philosopher, Bourgeois Gentleman, Philharmonic Hall, NY, 1969;
- William Blore, Ten Little Indians, Gendarme, Scuba Duba, Krojack, Don't Drink the Water, Bucks County Playhouse, PA, 1969; Iggy Carney, A Whistle in the Dark, Mercury, NY, 1969-70; Captain Horster, An Enemy of the People, Lincoln Center, NY, 1970; Pisanio, Cymbeline, Delacorte, NY, 1971; Mickey Free, Operation Sidewinder, Lincoln Center, NY, 1971; Slim, Back Bog Beast Bait, American Place, NY, 1971; Bartender/the Colonel, The Kid, American Place, 1972; Sgt. Coyne,Poison Tree, Playhouse in the Park, Philadelphia, Westport Country Playhouse, CT, 1973; Harold Ryan, Happy Birthday, Wanda June, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD, 1974; Stable Owner/Father, Equus, Plymouth, NY, 1975; Captain MacMorris, Henry V, New York Shakespeare Festival, 1976; Mr. Jefferson, Salt Lake City, Skyline, Public Theater, NY, 1979; OnBorrowed Time, Hartford Stage, CT, 1982; Peter Shirley, Major Barbara,Richard II, Yale Repertory, New Haven, CT, 1983; Bailey, Barnum'sLast Tape, La Mama, NY, 1983.
- Mad Animal, Marat/Sade, U.S. cities, 1967; Iago, Othello, U.S. cities, colleges, and universities, 1968-69.
- Minister, The Hospital, 1971.
Principal Film Appearances
The Senator, 1979; Inspector McNeil, Ragtime, 1981.
Robert Taylor's Detectives, 1960.
Principal Television Appearances
- Ranger Captain, You Are There, 1972; Burne, Adams Chronicles, 1973; Billings, Give Me Liberty, 1975; Whispering Wally, RunawayBarge, 1975; Texas Kid, Starsky and Hutch, 1976; Captain Olley, Captains Courageous, 1977; Dr. Warner, One Life to Live, 1979; Sheriff Parker, Seventeenth Summer, 1980; Frank Craven, Lou Grant, 1981.
Other articles you might like: