Gretchen Walther Biography (1938-)
Born March 8, 1938, in New York, NY; daughter of Francis Theodore (a musicianand band leader) and Margot (a psychotherapist; maiden name, Wallace) Walther; married Egon Dumler (an entertainment attorney); children: Johnna Brooke,Matthew Benjamin. Addresses: AGENT--Abrams Artists and Associates, Ltd. 420 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017.
Gretchen Walther informs CTFT that she is a "committed environmentalist" andthat she is a world traveler "with enough of six languages for travel purposes."
- Birth Details
- March 8, 1938
- New York, New York, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Something about a Soldier, Ambassador Theatre, 1961.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Not a Way of Life, Sheridan Square Playhouse, New York City, 1967.
- How to Steal an Election, Pocket Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- The Gingham Dog, John Golden Theatre, New York City, 1969.
- Dear Oscar, Playhouse Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Innocent Pleasures, Twice Removed, Salt Air, all Ensemble Studio Theatre,New York City.
- Barefoot in the Park, Diplomatic Relations, Thurber Carnival, Mr.
- Roberts, Old Acquaintance, all Elitch's Garden Theatre, CO.
- Also appeared in Villa Serena, The Everyday Business, both Off- Broadwayproductions.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- TV Workshop, CBS.
- Play of the Week, WNET, New York.
- As the World Turns, CBS.
- Love of Life, NBC.
- The Secret Storm, CBS.
- All My Children, ABC.
- Camera Three.
- The First Estate.
- Credits; SERIES
- Patti Tate, Search for Tomorrow, CBS.
- Dr. Kate Logan, Hidden Faces.
- Credits; PILOTS
- The Cliffdwellers.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- The Young Doctors, United Artists, 1961.
- Act One, Warner Brothers, 1963.
- The Landlord, United Artists, 1970.