Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Lucy Fleming Biography (1947-)
Born May 15, 1947, in Nettlebed, England; daughter of Robert Peter Fleming and Celia Elizabeth Johnson (an actress). Addresses: AGENT--c/o RichardStone, 18-20 York Buildings, London WC2, England.
- Birth Details
- May 15, 1947
- Nettlebed, England
- STAGE DEBUT--Maggie, A Collier's Friday Night, Royal Court Theatre, London, 1965.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Helen Shelley, Shelley, Royal Court Theatre, London, 1965.
- Gladys, The Performing Giant, Ethel Voysey, The Voysey Inheritance, bothRoyal Court Theatre, 1966.
- Sorel Bliss, Hay Fever, Duke of York's Theatre, London, 1968.
- Joanna Pilgrim, Out of the Question, St. Martin's Theatre, London, 1968.
- Lady Margaret, Edward the Second, Queen Isabel, Richard II, both Edinburgh Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K., 1969, then Mermaid Theatre, later Piccadilly Theatre, both London, 1970.
- Grazia, A Yard of Sun, Nottingham Playhouse, Nottingham, U.K., then Old Vic Theatre, London, both 1970.
- Ruth, Don't Start without Me, Garrick Theatre, London, 1971.
- Viola, Twelfth Night, Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, U.K., 1973.
- Olivia, Night Must Fall, Palace Theatre, Watford, U.K., 1980.
- Also appeared with repertory companies at University Theatre, Manchester,U.K., Arnaud Theatre, Guilford, U.K., and Welsh National Theatre, Cardiff, Wales, U.K.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Relatively Speaking, U.K. cities, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- The Survivors.
- MINI-SERIES Molly Meahan, Smiley's People, syndicated, 1982.
Other articles you might like: