Marcia Madeira Biography (1945-)
Addresses: Home: 305 W. 72nd Street, New York, NY, 1-0023.
- lighting designer
- Birth Details
- January 25, 1945
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Principal Stage Work (Lighting Designer)
- The Boys from Syracuse, Equity Library, NY, 1977; The Music Man, City Center, NY, 1979-80; The Elephant Man, Theatre of the Stars, Atlanta, GA, 1980; Merton of the Movies, Hartman, Stamford, CT, 1981; Hedda Gabler, Hartman, 1981; Cloud 9, Theatre de Lys, NY, 1981; A Streetcar Named Desire, Hartman, CT, 1982; Lullabye and Goodnight, NY Shakespeare Festival, 1982; Outrage!, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, 1982; Nine, 46th Street, NY, 1982; The Caine Mutiny, Hartman, CT, 1983; Actors and Actresses, Hartman, CT, 1983; My One and Only, St. James, NY, 1983; Marilyn, an American Fable, Minskoff, NY, 1983; Lyndon, NY, 1984.
- Major Tours (Lighting Designer)
- The Big Broadcast of 1944, 1979-80; West Side Story, European cities, 1981.
- Night Clubs (Lighting Designer)
- Ann-Margret Show, 1980-83; The Copa Girls, Atlantic City, NJ, 1982.
- Special Effects (Lighting Designer)
- Hal Prince 50th Birthday Party, Phoenix Movie Studios, 1978; The AmericanBook Awards, Park Avenue Armory, NY, 1980; Giorgio Armani Fashion Show, Rockefeller Center, NY, 1980; Beverly Sills Recital, Crystal Cathedral, Garden Grove, CA, 1980.