Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
Robert Bridges Biography (1937-)
Born September 10, 1937, in San Francisco, CA; son of Frank Frazer and Margaret (O'Neill) Bridges. Addresses: HOME--Five Ninth Avenue, New York, NY10014.
Mr. Bridges is a painter and graphic artist whose canvases and prints have been exhibited at the Boston Public Library and the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston.
- Birth Details
- September 10, 1937
- San Francisco, California, United States
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Director, The Biggest Thief in Town, Tokyo Playhouse, Tokyo, Japan, 1955.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Director, The Patrick Pearse Motel, Riverwest Theatre, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Don Quixote, Caravan Theatre, MA, 1969.
- The York Mystery Cycle, Three Boards Playhouse, MA, 1973.
- The Gin Game, TheatreWest, CA, 1983.
- The Patrick Pearse Motel, Los Gatos Acting Company, CA, 1984.
- Deathtrap, Equity Library Theatre, NY, 1985.
- She Loves Me, Equity Library Theatre, NY, 1985.
- Light Up the Sky, Jewish Repertory Theatre, NY, 1986.
- Also directed A Man's a Man and The White Devil, Theatre Intime, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ; Hedda Gabler and As You Like It, University of the Pacific; The Beautiful People, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan; Also directed new scripts at Theatre Guinevere and RiverWest Theatre, NY.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Seasons at the San Francisco Actor's Workshop.
- McCarter Theatre, Princeton, NJ.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival.
- Canal Fulton Summer Arena.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Da, First National Company.
Other articles you might like: