Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Carol Oditz Biography (1946-)
Born August 15, 1946, in New York City; daughter of Louis and Doree (Corn) Oditz; married Timothy Phillips (divorced); married David Chapman (a scenic designer), December 31, 1979. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- August 15, 1946
- New York City, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; COSTUME DESIGNER
- Monday After the Miracle, Broadway.
- Is There Life After High School?, Broadway.
- Play Me a Country Song, Broadway.
- A History of American Film, Broadway.
- The Wild Duck, Off-Broadway.
- How I Got That Story, Off-Broadway.
- All's Well That Ends Well, Off-Broadway.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, Off-Broadway.
- The Crazy Locomotive, Off-Broadway.
- Gimme Shelter, Off-Broadway.
- White Pelicans, Off-Broadway.
- Medal of Honor Rag, Off-Broadway.
- The Heebie Jeebies, Off-Broadway.
- The All Night Strut.
- Lewis J. Stadlen as Groucho.
- Unsung Cole.
- Vagabond Stars.
- I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It on the Road.
- Day by Day.
- Worked at the following New York and Regional theatres: New York Shakespeare Festival, Kennedy Center, Arena Stage, Long Wharf Theatre, Spoleto, Milwaukee Repertory, American Place, BAM Theatre Company, Chelsea Theatre, DodgerTheatre, PAF Playhouse, Indiana Repertory, Folger Theatre, Ford's Theatre, Berkshire Theatre Festival, Manhattan Theatre Club, Herbert Berghoff Studio, John Drew Theatre, Williamstown Theatre Festival.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; COSTUME DESIGNER
- The Lost Boy, Filmpressions.
- Six Characters in Search of an Author.
- The Renegade, Filmpressions.
- Medal of Honor Rag.
- Where Are You Going, Nepenthe Productions.
Other articles you might like: