Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
William Dudley to Gilbert Ernotte
Jarrod Emick Biography (1969-)
Born July 2, 1969, in Fort Eustas, VA; raised in Virginia and South Dakota; son of Herely W. (a retired military officer and rancher) and Diane Emick. Career: Actor. Awards, Honors: Antoinette Perry Award, best featured actor in a musical, and Theatre World Award, both 1994, for DamnYankees.
Addresses: Agent: Henderson/Hogan Agency, 850 Seventh Ave., Suite 1003, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- July 2, 1969
- Fort Eustas, Virginia, United States
- Prouvaire and understudy for Enjolras, Les Miserables, Broadway production, 1990-91
- A marine and Frye, later Chris, Miss Saigon, Broadway Theatre, NewYork City, 1991-94
- Joe Hardy, Damn Yankees, Marquis Theatre, New York City, 1994-95
- Appeared in Bus Stop,
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and Death of a Salesman, all regional productions.
- Chris, Miss Saigon, U.S. cities, 1992
- Toured in Les Miserables, U.S. cities.
- Captain Jack Malloy, L.A. Firefighters (also known as Fire Company 132), Fox, 1996
- Nick Hadley, Pacific Palisades, Fox, 1997
- Ed, It's True, 1998
Other Television Appearances
The 48th Annual Tony Awards (special), CBS, 1994
- Josiah Day, Andersonville (miniseries), TNT, 1996
Jeffrey, Orion, 1995
Interview, June 1994, p. 94.*
Other articles you might like: