Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Jim Cordes Biography (1932-)
Full name, James J. Cordes; born December 25, 1932, in Brooklyn, NY; son of Charles J. (a municipal supervisor) and Anna (Ford) Cordes; married Carole Munderloh, February 20, 1960 (divorced, 1976); children: Jessica, Justin. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Doris Mantz, International Creative Management, 40 W.57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- December 25, 1932
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Charlie, Detective Story, Erie Playhouse, Erie, PA, 1952.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Boswell, Dr. Johnson, Jan Hus Theatre, 1954.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Standby, Come Blow Your Horn, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1961.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Jerry, Two for the Seesaw, national, 1959-60.
- FILM DEBUT--Captain Watts, F/X, Orion, 1986.
- Immigrants in Chains, Encyclopaedia Brittanica Films, 1972.
- Sexual Identities, Harper and Row, 1975.
- Toward Justice Supreme, National Park Service Bi-Centennial Films, 1976.
- "Phroots" and "The Lion's Jaw."
Other articles you might like: