Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Marilyn Seven Biography ((?)-)
Born Marilyn Swartz, March 22; daughter of David (an attorney) and Dorothy (an actress; maiden name, Morris) Swartz; married Richard B. Shull (an actor; divorced, 1985). Addresses: OFFICE--P.O. Box 331, Radio City Station, New York, NY 10101; and The Playwrights Center, 2301 Franklin Avenue East, Minneapolis, MN 55406. AGENT--c/o Selma Luttinger, Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Life Upon the Wicked Stage, New York City, 1977.
- Double Dutch, with the Meat and Potatoes Company at the Alvina Krause Theatre, New York City, 1982, then produced in Boston, 1983.
- The Ladies Who Lunch, Minneapolis, MN, 1985-86, Massachusetts, 1987, andon a U.S. midwestern city tour.
- The Barber-Surgeon Had a Wife, Boston, 1986.
- The Firebird and the Big T, Boston, 1987.
- N'Yawk N'Yawk...Who's There?, Minneapolis, 1987.
- Jerry, commissioned by Media Ventures, Inc., 1986.
- Giacomo, commissioned by KSJN Public Radio, 1985.
Other articles you might like: