Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Valerie Mahaffey Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Jeff Hunter, D.H.K.P.R., 1560 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036.
- Florry, The Princess of Schenk Avenue, E. P. Conkle Playwright's Workshop, Austin, TX, 1974.
New York Debut
- Catherine Howard, Rex, Lunt-Fontanne, 1976.
Principal Stage Appearances
- (Broadway) Lucy, Dracula, 1979; Secretary/Jessie, Fearless Frank, 1980; Rebecca, Scenes and Revelations, 1981; Sarah, Translations, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1981; Banton, Twelve Dreams, PublicTheatre, 1982; Griselda/Kit/Shona, Top Girls, 1983; (Regional) Hermia,A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1975; Angel, I Married an Angel, Berkshire Theatre, MA, 1977; Juliet, Romeo and Juliet, Milwaukee Repertory, 1978; Mattie, Ethan Frome, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT,1982; Desdemona, Othello, All's Well That Ends Well, Dallas Shakespeare Festival, 1982; Anabella, The Keeper, Philadelphia, 1982; Cecily, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1983; Jean, Play Memory, McCarter, Princeton, NJ, and Philadelphia, PA, 1983.
- "Tell Me My Name," G.E. Theater, 1976.
Principal Television Appearances
- Ashley Bennett, The Doctors; "The Leather Stocking Tales," OnceUpon a Classic; "The Open Window," Tales of the Unexpected.
Other articles you might like: