Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Wes Anderson to Sarah Badel
Anthony Arkin Biography (1967-)
Born 1967; son of Alan Arkin (an actor) and Barbara Dana (an actress). Addresses: Agent: Phil Stufin, International Creative Management, 40 W. 57thSt., New York, NY 10019.
- Youngster at game, Full Moon High, Orion, 1981
- Tony, Samuel Beckett Is Coming Soon (short film), Tiny Baby, 1993
- Donny, Two Family House, Lions Gate Films, 2000
- The boss, Revolution #9, Cineblast, 2000
- Cousin Mike, Pipe Dream, 2002
- Audition reader, Hollywood Ending, DreamWorks, 2002
- Joey, Necessary Parties, PBS, 1988
- Also appeared in A Matter of Principle.
- "Perception," Deadline, NBC, 2000
- Maurice the maitre'd, "Bobby & Cynthia, Queenie & Joe," 100 Centre Street, Arts and Entertainment, 2001
- Lefty/Harry, Power Plays, Manhattan Theatre Club, Promenade Theatre, New York City, 1998
- Don Bowman, The Waverly Gallery, Promenade Theatre and Williamstown Theatre Festival, Williamstown, Massachusetts, 2000
- Danforth, I'm Not Rappaport, Booth Theater, New York City, 2002
- Also appeared in Your Flight Has Been Delayed, 42nd Street Collective, New York City; Merry Christmas, Joe Murphy, Westbank Cafe, New York City; Big City Comedy 1 & 2, Miranda Theatre; It's Alive, Maurice Sendak's Night Kitchen; So, Sue Me, Maurice Sendak's Night Kitchen; Room Service, Roundabout; I'm Not Rappaport,
Skitaletz, the Wanderer,
A Map of Search and Rescue, and Forgive Me, Evelyn Bunns, all regional productions.