Geraldine Duclow Biography (1946-)
Born Geraldine Anne Hodzima, September 20, 1946, in Chicago, IL; daughter ofSteve (a sales representative) and Irene (Halat) Hodzima; married Donald F. Duclow (a college professor), July 11, 1969. Addresses: HOME--1914 Nectarine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130. OFFICE--Free Library of Philadelphia, Logan Circle, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Birth Details
- September 20, 1946
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Reference librarian, Chicago Public Library, 1968-69.
- reference librarian, literature department, Free Library of Philadelphia,PA, 1969-71.
- curator, Theatre Collection, Free Library of Philadelphia, 1972--.
- Contributor, Preserving America's Performing Arts, Theatre Library Association, 1985.