Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Julia Miles Biography ((?)-)
Born in Pelham, GA; daughter of John Cornelius (a farmer) and Saro Priscilla(Jones) Hinson; married William Miles, June, 1950 (divorced, 1958); married Samuel C. Cohn (an agent), August 11, 1962; children: (first marriage) Stacey,Lisa; (second marriage) Marya. Addresses: Office--Women's Project & Productions, 7 West 63rd St., New York, NY 10023.
Credits; STAGE PRODUCER
- Associate producer, Red Eye of Love, Provincetown Playhouse, New York City, 1961.
- Associate producer, Fortuna, Maidman Playhouse, 1962.
- George Washington Crossing the Delaware, Maidman Playhouse, New York City, 1962.
- Not Enough Rope, Maidman Playhouse, 1962.
Credits; STAGE DIRECTOR
- Daytrips, Judith Anderson Theatre, New York City, 1990.
- The Encanto File and Other Short Plays, Judith Anderson Theatre, 1991.
- Maggie and Misha, Vineyard 26th Street Theatre, New York City, 1991.
Credits; FILM PRODUCER
- Executive producer (with Michael Tolan), Four Friends, Filmways, 1981.
- Producer of the film The Living.
- Editor of several volumes of Women's Project anthologies (collections ofplays).
Other articles you might like: