Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
K. Callan Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o The Gage Group, 8732 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90069.
"Because of my mother's health and the general family structure, I grew up feeling pretty invisible. I'm sure that is the thing that led me to acting ... because I am in every sense of the word, living my fantasy, I am a real believer in 'You can do anything you really want to do.'"
- Birth Details
- January 9,
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Hawker, Inherit the Wind, Margo Jones Theatre, Dallas, TX, 1955.
New York Debut
- Hooker, The Broofer, Herbert Berghof Playwrights Theater, 1969, 24performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
Blessing, Manhattan Theater Club, New York, 1975; Vic, Red Rover, Red Rover, Melrose, Los Angeles; Grady, April Snow, South CoastRepertory, Costa Mesa, CA, 1983.
- Mary Lou, Joe, 1970.
- Patty, A Touch of Class, 1972; Mrs. Powell, The Onion Field, 1979; Ms. Tidwell, Fast Break, 1979; Lisa, An American Gigolo, 1980; Alice, A Change of Season, 1981.
Route 66, 1962.
All in the Family; One Day at a Time, Barney Miller; Ike, the War Years; Cutter to Houston; Newhart; Visions: Ladies in Waiting.
- Teacher of Drama, Our Lady of Good Counsel Academy, Dallas, TX, 1955-64;Teacher and Director, Oak Cliff Civic Theatre, Dallas, TX, 1957-64; Director,Lancaster Little Theatre, Lancaster, TX, 1960-63.
Other articles you might like: