Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Lucy Simon Biography (c. 1944-)
Born c. 1944, in New York, NY; daughter of Richard (co-founder of the publishing house Simon & Schuster) and Andrea Simon; married David Levine (a psychoanalyst), 1967; children: Julie, James.
- Birth Details
- c. 1944
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; TELEVISION WORK
- Associate music producer, Judy Collins: Going Home (special), The DisneyChannel, 1989.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Appeared in Our Hands, 1984.
- Recorded Lucy Simon, 1975; (and co-producer with husband, David Levine) In Harmony/A Sesame Street Record, c. 1980; (and co-producer with Levine) In Harmony 2, c. 1982; also recorded an album with sister, Carly Simon, as the Simon Sisters, 1964.
- Composer of additional songs (with Carly Simon), Reunion, produced at TheCubiculo, New York City, 1978.
- The Secret Garden, produced at Virginia Stage Company, Norfolk, VA, thenat the St. James Theatre, New York City, 1991.
- Contributed to A ... My Name Is Alice (an off-Broadway revue), 1984.
- The Positively True Adventures of the Alleged Texas Cheerleader- Murdering Mom (movie), HBO, 1993.
Other articles you might like: