Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Karim Prince to Brad Renfro
Stephen Radosh Biography (1951-)
Born January 15, 1951, in New York City; son of Herbert (an engineer) and Marilyn (a school principal; maiden name, Multz) Radosh. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. OFFICE--Pasetta Productions, 8322 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles,CA 90048. AGENT--Dan Schrier, International Creative Management, 8899 BeverlyBlvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- Birth Details
- January 15, 1951
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; STAGE MANAGER
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- Man of La Mancha.
- Look: We've Come Through.
- Lovers and Other Strangers.
- Connie Stevens Show.
- Bell, Book, and Candle.
- Merry Wives of Windsor.
- She Loves Me.
- The Tiger/The Typists.
- Director and choreographer, The Sound of Music.
- director, Promises, Promises.
- director, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.
- director and choreographer, Dames at Sea.
- director, Celebration.
- director, Good News.
- director and choreographer, The Boyfriend.
- director and choreographer, Cabaret.
- director and choreographer, Company.
- director, The Odd Couple.
- director, Tiny Alice.
- director, Two for the Seesaw.
- director, The Sunshine Boys.
- Above work done at North Shore Music Theater, Cape Cod Melody Tent, Gilford Playhouse, South Shore Music Circus, Little Theater on the Square, Carl Hopple's Dinner Theatre, Equity Library, Fulton Opera House, Syracuse Repertory, Showcase Playhouse, Carolina Repertory.
Other articles you might like: