Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gary Kasper to Florence Klotz
Tom Kenny Biography ((?)-)
Born in Syracuse, NY; married Jill Talley (an actress). Addresses: Agent: Special Artist Agency, 345 North Maple Dr., Suite 302, Beverly Hills, CA90210.
- Actor, voice artist, writer
- Host, Friday Night Videos (also known as Friday Night), NBC, 1990-1994
- Voices of Val Halen and Puppet Pal Clem, Dexter's Laboratory (animated; also known as Dexter's Lab), Cartoon Network, 1996
- Voice of Carl Chryniszzswics, Johnny Bravo (animated), Cartoon Network, 1999-?
- Host, Late Friday, NBC, 2001
- Voice of Jonathan, The Mummy: The Animated Series, 2001
- Voice of Bloaty, Bloaty & Squirmy; voices of dog and Cliff, CatDog (animated), Nickelodeon; voices of Asok and Robert, Dilbert (animated), UPN; voice of Weenie, Dumb and Dumber; voices, The Edge, Fox; voice of Rolo, Foe Paws; N.I.G.E.L., Godzilla: The Series, Fox; voice of Mugsy, Johnny Bravo (animated), Cartoon Network; voice of Kenny, Kenny and the Chimp; voice of Wally, Mission Hill, The WB; voices of narrator, the mayor, Lil' Arturo, Mitch, Rainbow theClown, and others, The Powerpuff Girls (animated; also known as PPG), Cartoon Network; multiple voices, Robbie and Friends; voices ofMatt Wolfe, Heffer Wolfe, Chuck, Mr. Smitty, and Filburt's singing voice, Rocko's Modern Life (animated), Nickelodeon; voices of SpongeBob SquarePants and Guy, SpongeBob SquarePants (animated), Nickelodeon; narrator,Super Sockem Girls; also appeared in I M Weasel,
The Ken Berry "Wow" Show (also known as Ken Barry's Wow), ABC; and Mr. Show (also known as Mr. Show with Bob and David), HBO.
- Man in lobby, Out There, Showtime, 1995
- Joe Blow, Dead Weekend, Showtime, 1995
- Maude's Christmas surprise, "Maude's Christmas Surprise," Maude, CBS, 1977
- Debate moderator, "Cheating Hearts," Malibu Shores, CBS, 1996
- Persky, "The Devil and Maya Gallo," Just Shoot Me, NBC, 1997
- Persky, "Pass the Salt," Just Shoot Me, NBC, 1998
- Persky, "War & Sleaze," Just Shoot Me, NBC, 1998
- Persky, "How the Finch Stole Christmas," Just Shoot Me, NBC, 1998
- Voice of robot mayor, "Fear of a Bot Planet," Futurama, Fox, 1999
- Voice of Joey the kangaroo, "Pal Joey," The Wild Thornberrys (animated), Nickelodeon, 1999
- Persky, "Nine Sees Red," Just Shoot Me, NBC, 1999
- Persky, "Toy Story," Just Shoot Me, NBC, 1999
- Barkeep, "Summer of '47," Roswell, The WB, 2000
- Voice of donkey, "All about Cat," voice of television announcer and voicefrom plane, "Brothers Day," voices of announcer and kleptomaniac, "CatDogPig," voices of announcer and jingle singer, "CatDog's End," voices of girl andMother's Day Mean Bob, "Collector," voice of Brock, "Dead Weight," voice of first tough dog, "Dummy Dummy," voice of Veronica the fish, "Fishing for Trouble," voices of announcer, free dog, and first flea, "Flea or Die!" voices ofworms, "Home Is ... Dirtis," voice of male dog, "Just Say CatDog Sent Ya," voices of Dracula, Frankenstein, and man in movie, "Nightmare," voices of English dog, and mailman, "New Leash on Life," voices of the alarm and the announcer, "Safety Dog," voice of little clown, "Send In the CatDog," voice of boy and mother, "Strange Condition," and computer voice and voice of mailman, "Warof CatDog," all episodes of CatDog (animated), Nickelodeon; voices ofBoo-Boo, second cop, skeleton, doctor, third customer, voice of black sheep,"Black Sheep," voice of announcer, "Duck Duck Chicken," voice of clown boy,"Send In the Clowns," and voice of snail boy, "Snail Boy," all episodes of Cow and Chicken (animated), Cartoon Network; voices of Jimmy and secondguy, "Average Joe," voice of Doug, "Bus Boy," voice of the Ness Monster, "DeeDee Locks and the Ness Monster," voice of announcer and boy on the right, "Don't Be a Hero," voices of Ezra and Jebediah, "Ol' McDexter," voice of garbage man, "Down in the Dumps," voice of mailman, "Eww! That's Growth," voice of"the laughing," "Frenchy," voices of McBark and criminal, "G.I.R.L. Squad," voice of old woman, "Got Your Goat," voices of Professor Hawk and angry guy, "The Golden Diskette," voices of Clem, winner, and third trucker, "Hamhocks and Armlocks," voice of ice cream man, "Ice Cream Scream," voice of king, "Koosa la la Goop a Goop," voice of first announcer, "Labels," voices of Reynoldsand Tikky Torch, "Last But Not Beast," voices of clown, French guy, Frenchy,and first cop, "The Laughing," voice of narrator, "Mock 5," voices of alienand first scientist, "My Favorite Martian," voice of Claw, "911," voice of Timothy, "Rushmore Rumble," voice of principal, "Sister Mom," voices of McBoy,vendor, and lady, "Star Check: Unconventional," voice of surfer boy, "Sun, Surf, and Science," voice of Yanny, "Trapped with a Vengeance," and voice of UltraBot 2000, "UltraJerk 2000," all episodes of Dexter's Laboratory (animated; also known as Dexter's Lab), Cartoon Network; voice of Skinner, "Peltra," and voices of announcer and Major Glory, "Wrasslor," episodes ofDial M for Monkey; voice of Rhode Island representative, "Holiday," and voice of Zimbu, "Y2K," episodes of Dilbert (animated), UPN; voice ofDoug the pig, The Fatheads; voice of Yancy Fry, Futurama; voices of Godfrey and "lab geek," "Lost Control," Godfrey & Zeek; voices of Theramid and clown, "Alien Confidential," voice of Mr. Elastic, "Bootman," voices of astronaut and first flight operator, "Bravo 13," voice of reporter, "Candidate Johnny," voice of plant, "Carl Be Not Proud," voice of Mike,"Chain Gang Johnny," voices of Frog Boy, Leon, and Hotdog Head, "Circus of the Darned," voice of Grok, "Clan of the Cave Boob," voice of Tango, "Cover Boy," voice of second doctor, "Dental Hijinks," voice of Nunchuk Chick announcer, "Doomates," voices of student and villager, "El bravo magnifico," voice ofAustralian man, "Endless Bummer," voice of Daddy Possum, "Fool for a Day," voice of second man, "A Fool for Sister Sara," voice of tourist, "Free Pookey,"voice of first private, "Full Metal Johnny," voice of lizard man, "Galaxy Boy," voice of Nails, "The Great Bunny Book Ban," voices of dog and first man,"Hail to the Chump," voices of voice of chimp, "Hunted," voice of second "Museback chick," "I Dream of Johnny," voice of customer, "I, Fly," voice of Tango, "In Your Dreams," voice of giant, "Johnny and the Beanstalk," voice of Mona Herschbaum, "Johnny-o and Juliet," voice of Maurice, "Johnny's Guardian Angel," voice of Derek, "Johnny's Inferno," voice of Mr. Minsky, "Johnny's Telethon/A Gel for Johnny," voice of second museum guard, "Jurassic Dork," voice of old man, "Karma Crisis," voices of third brother and Brother Ernie, "LodgeBrother Johnny," carnival worker, waiter, and girl, "Mama's New Boyfriend," voice of exercise guru, "The Man with the Golden Gut," voices of penguin mascot, team captain, and bee sting representative, "Mascot Academy," voice of cop, "Noir Johnny," voice of Jerky Jake, "Panic in Jerky Town," voice of court jester, "The Prince and the Pinhead," voice of robot, "Rashomoron," voices offirst and second fishermen, "A Reject Runs through It," voice of Bud, "Schnook of the North," voice of evil guidance counselor, "Send In the Clones," voice of third contestant, "Some Like It Stupid," voices of announcer, old guy, and assistant, "A Star Is Bruised," voices of druid and Baldur, "Thunder God Johnny," recording voice and voices of delivery man and first television announcer, "To Helga and Back," and voice of boy, "Virtual Johnny," all episodes of Johnny Bravo (animated), Cartoon Network; voice of living bullet, "Crunk's Date," and voice of Ratman, "Ratman," episodes of Justice Friends; voice of clown, "Birthday Bash," voice of Mrs. Mayor, "Boogie Frights," voice of snake from Gangrene Gang, "Buttercrush," voice of Joey, "Equal Fights," voices of old lady and prisoner, "Fuzzy Logic," voice of vendor, "Geshundfight," voices of bank manager and bank teller, "The Headsucker's Moxy," voiceof singing dude, "Insect Inside," voice of bus driver, Rainbow the Clown, and Mr. Mime, "Mime for a Change," voice of robber, "Stuck Up, Up, and Away," voice of Chief Hittledee, "Super Villain," and voice of lady, "Tough Love," all episodes of The Powerpuff Girls (animated; also known as PPG), Cartoon Network; voice of "elephant dude," "Born to Spawn," voice of newscaster, "Dumbells," voice of Mr. Fathead, "The Fatheads," voice, "Feisty Geist," voice of tour guide, "I Have No Son," voice of weird bird dude, "Kiss Me, I'm Foreign," narrator, "Scrubbin' Down Under," and voice of Peaches, "To Heckand Back," all episodes of Rocko's Modern Life (animated), Nickelodeon; voice of cop, "F.U.N.," voice of Mr. SquarePants, "Home Sweet Pineapple,"voice of narrator with French accent, "Jellyfish Jam," voice of guy in the drop of hot sauce, "Karate Choppers," and voice of guy in the shower, "Suds," all episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants (animated), Nickelodeon; voices of Abe Lincoln and onlooker, "Dishonest Abe," voices of Dr. Sigmund Freud, manshadow, and second guy, "The Island of Dr. Freud," and voices of red toga man and soldier, "To Hail with Caesar," all episodes of Time Squad; alsoappeared in episodes of Arliss, HBO; Comic Strip Live,
TheDennis Miller Show,
Late Night with Conan O'Brien, NBC, Late Night with David Letterman, and Pat Sajak.
- Bobo Kaufman, Medusa: Dare to Be Truthful (special; also known asDare to Be Truthful), Showtime, 1992
- Voices of dog, Kamikaze Bob, and Rhino, Thrillseekers: Putt n' Perish (animated), Cartoon Network, 2000
- Voice of Mr. Wink, The Kids Next Door (animated), Cartoon Network,2000
- Appeared in the specials, Comedy Product, Comedy Central, and Not Necessarily the Elections, HBO; voice of game announcer, A BaseballStory; voice of Sherwood, Ignoramooses; voice of Schwartzbeck, Introducing ... Spot!; voice of Seymour's owner, Lost Cat; also appeared in Brotherly Love, MTV; The Preston Episodes, NBC; andTop Cat, Fox.
- Additional voices, Dragon Ball Z (also known as DBZ), Showtime and syndicated, 1996
- "B", How I Got into College, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1989
- Binky the Clown, Shakes the Clown, IRS Media, 1991
- Guru, Plughead Rewired: Circuitry Man II (also known as Circuitry Man 2), IRS Media/Trans Atlantic Entertainment, 1994
- Director, Attack of the 5'2" Women (also known as National Lampoon's Attack of the 5 Ft 2 Woman), Imagination Productions, 1994
- Appeared in the short film The Making of Bikini School 3.
- Performed in the stage series The Show with Two Heads.
- Spyro and other voices, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, 1999
- Voices of Deadeye Dave and Thrawtle the Lucre Lawyer, Escape from Monkey Island, LucasArts Entertainment, 2000
- Spyro, Sergeant James Byrd, and other voices, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, 2000
Tonight, Tonight (music video by the Smashing Pumpkins), 1996
- Writer for the animated special, America's Funniest People; and for Everything but the Show, ABC, Inside America's Totally Unsolved, Fox, Lifestyles, ABC, and Puss in Boots.
- Song, "Binky Fever," Shakes the Clown, IRS Media, 1991
Other articles you might like: