Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jules Tasca to Sam Trammell
Bill Tatum Biography (1947-)
Full name, Harold William Tatum, Jr.; born May 5, 1947, in Philadelphia, PA;son of Harold William (a salesman) and Helen Gertrude (Payne) Tatum; marriedKay Miner, 1968 (divorced, 1978); married Karen Ziemba, May 6, 1984; children: Will. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--Don Buchwald Associates,Ten E. 44th Street, New York, NY 10017.
- Birth Details
- May 5, 1947
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Boxer, Animal Farm, Hedrick Little Theatre, Salisbury, NC, 1966, for twelve performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Arthur Zuckerman, Who's Hungry, Old Reliable Theatre,1970, for twenty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Jesse James, Missouri Legend, Jerry Ryan, Seesaw, and Eddie Yeager, The Time of the Cuckoo, all at the Equity Library Theatre.
- Rink, Stormbound and Henry, Fair Weather Friends, both at Playwrights Horizons.
- Streeter, Thunder Rock, Joseph Jefferson Theatre.
- The Americans: Dorothy Parker, W.P.A. Theatre.
- Sandy, Hay Fever, Separate Theatre.
- Jack Nash, A True Story, New Vic Theatre.
- Stan, Dancers, Circle Repertory Laboratory Theatre.
- David, Our Dancing Daughters, The Snarks Theatre.
- Paul Verrall, Born Yesterday, South Jersey Repertory.
- George, Same Time, Next Year and Wiseman, Knock, Knock, both at the Pennsylvania Stage Company, Allentown, PA.
- Blue Suede Decade, Indiana Repertory Cabaret Theatre, Indianapolis.
- Harry, The Sea Horse, New Stages II.
- Val, Orpheus Descending, Rutgers Little Theatre, New Brunswick, NJ.
- Simon, The Real Inspector Hound, Westchester Repertory Theatre.
- Harbison, South Pacific, Playhouse in the Park, Philadelphia.
- George, Same Time, Next Year, Forrestburgh Playhouse.
- Nevile Strange, Towards Zero, Clive, See How They Run, William, How the Other Half Loves, Wolfeboro Playhouse.
- John, Quabbin, In the Works Theatre, University of Massachusetts.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Jeff, Pages of the Heart, Romantic Movies, Inc..
- Detective Henry Burkoff, Plutonium, Michael Lawrence Films.
- Monkey Grip, New York University Films, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Dave Grace, The Edge of Night, ABC.
- Warren Baker, One Life to Live, ABC.
Credits; DRAMATIC SPECIALS
- Mark, Kennedy's Children, PBS.
Other articles you might like: