Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Wes Anderson to Sarah Badel
Sherry H. Arell Biography (1950-)
Born August 4, 1950, in Quincy, MA; daughter of Albert Armand (a maintenancesupervisor) and Eleanor C. (Morse) Arell; married Hugh Karraker, (an actor),June 3, 1978. Addresses: HOME--150 W. 82nd Street, New York, NY, 10024.
- Birth Details
- August 4, 1950
- Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Jill, Butterflies Are Free, Encore Playhouse, West Dover, VT, 1974.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Sharon, One Night Stand, Vandam Theatre, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Fleur Stein, And Miss Reardon Drinks a Little and Bonnie, Applause, bothEncore Playhouse.
- Candy, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Southbury Playhouse.
- Ma Perkins, Only an Orphan Girl, Worcester Theatre.
- Mother/guest, Everyman and Sea Captain/Curio, Twelfth Night, both West-Park Theatre.
- the maid, Stone Soup, Direct Theatre, NY.
- Ann, The Guillotine, Theatre for the New City, NY.
- Ida, Becca, Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- Sandy, Missionary Ridge, La Mama E.T.C..
- Hannah, Icebound, Meat & Potatoes Company, NY.
- Helen, Union Dues, Stonewall Repertory.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Appeared in student films at the University of California and New York University.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- New York University's Dramalab.
Other articles you might like: