Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Betty Linton Aidman Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o The Carey-Phelps-Colvin Agency, 121 N. RobertsonBlvd., Suite B, Beverly Hills, CA, 90211.
- choreographer, dancer, actress
- dancer, High Button Shoes, Century, New York, 1947.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Lady Elizabeth, Once Upon a Mattress, St. James, New York, 1959; Sue, The Conquering Hero, ANTA, New York, 1961; Violet, Wonderful Town, City Center, New York; Adelaide, Guys and Dolls, City Center,New York; Hedy LaRue, How to Succeed in Business, City Center, New York; Jenny, Maggie Flynn, ANTA, New York, 1968; Louella Pringle, ButSeriously, Henry Miller, New York; Grace, A Day in Venice, TheatreWest, Los Angeles; Father's Day, Huntington Hartford, Los Angeles.
Principal Stage Work (Choreographer)
- revival, Finian's Rainbow, City Center, New York; revival, The Music Man, City Center, New York.
- Elsa, The Desk Set; Ellie, Show Boat; Meg Brockie, Brigadoon (with the New York Light Opera Company); Adelaide, Guys and Dolls, N.Y. City Center/U.S.O. Tour to Vietnam.
- Coral, Caribbean Adventure.
- Julia Carson, Divorce Court; Donna Jo, Cops (CBS Tuesday Night Movies); dancer, Arthur Godfrey Variety Show; dancer (guest appearances), Jackie Gleason Variety Show.
Principal Television Work
- (Choreographer)--Circus of the Stars, 1982; Circus of the Stars, 1983.
Other articles you might like: