Cynthia McFadden Biography (1956-)
Full name, Cynthia Graham McFadden; born May 27, 1956, in Lewiston, ME; adopted daughter of Warren Graham (a business executive) and Arlene (maiden name,Ridley) McFadden; married James Hoge (a magazine editor); children: Spencer Graham. Addresses: Office: ABC News, 147 Columbus Ave., New York, NY 10023-5999.
- Broadcast journalist, producer
- Birth Details
- May 27, 1956
- Lewiston, Maine, United States
- Television Appearances
- Correspondent, 20/20 (also known as ABC News 20/20), ABC, 1994-?
- Substitute anchor, ABC News Nightline (also known as Nightline), ABC, 1997-?
- Cohost, 20/20 Downtown, ABC, 1999-?
- Host, Judgment at Midnight, ABC, 1996
- Host, Target America: The Terrorist War, ABC, 1999
- Born in My Heart: A Love Story, ABC, 2001
- Host of Women in the Shadows, ABC.
- Panelist, This Week with Sam Donaldson and Cokie Roberts, ABC; guest on Good Morning America, Prime Time Live, and World NewsTonight, all ABC.
- ABC News, http://abcnews.go.com, February 13, 2002