Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Wes Anderson to Sarah Badel
Mario Arrambide Biography (1953-)
Born March 1, 1953, in San Antonio, TX; son of Oscar Aleman and Maria Santos(Ocampo) Arrambide. Addresses: HOME--1239 37th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20007. AGENT--Ann Wright Representatives, 136 E. 57th Street, New York,NY 10022.
- Birth Details
- March 1, 1953
- San Antonio, Texas, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Gratiano, The Merchant of Venice, Folger Theatre, Washington, DC, 1982.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Spirit of the Golem, The Golem, Public Theatre, 1984.
- LONDON DEBUT--Raimondo, Aunt Dan and Lemon, Royal Court Theatre, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Lord, All's Well That Ends Well, Folger Theater, Washington, DC.
- Second shepherd, Second Shepherd's Play, Folger Theater.
- Sir Charles Marlow, She Stoops to Conquer, Folger Theater.
- Palamede, Marriage a la Mode, Folger Theater.
- At the McCarter Theatre, Princeton, NJ: Mr. Pugh, Utah Watkins, Mr.
- Waldo, and Mog Edwards, Under Milkwood; Don Juan, Faustus in Hell; secondnarrator, A Christmas Carol; Sgt. Major Vaskov, The Dawns Are Quiet Here.
- Also, Mog Edwards, Under Milkwood, Virginia Museum Theatre, Richmond, VA;the Duke, Measure for Measure, American Theatre Alliance, NY; Raimondo, AuntDan and Lemon, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre, NY, 1985.
Other articles you might like: