Stephen Rosenfield Biography (1946-)
Born June 4, 1946. Addresses: HOME--232 E. 58th Street, New York, NY 10022. AGENT--Peter Franklin, William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- June 4, 1946
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- The Present Tense, Park Royale Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- Pins and Needles, Roundabout Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Also directed Awake and Sing, Roundabout Theatre; Hamlet and Salome, Mazure Theatre, New York City; Arms and the Man, The Country Girl, and Tartuffe,all Intiman Theatre, Seattle, WA; The Doctor in Spite of Himself, Intermission, Edward II, Woyzeck, and Waiting for Godot, all Stanford Repertory Theatre,Stanford, CA; This End Up 1980 and Take Two, both Next Move Theatre, Boston,MA; Charlie and Algernon, Pan-Andreas Theatre, Los Angeles, CA; Fight Song,Gene Frankel Theatre, New York City; Man with a Raincoat, Horse, and Macterrance Moldoon's Dress Rehearsal, all Working Theatre, New York City; Candida, AMoon for the Misbegotten, Scapin, Sganarelle, The Subject Was Roses, and OnSuch a Night as This, all Main Street Theatre, Houston, TX; The Taming of theShrew and The Cherry Orchard, both University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Queen of Hearts, Empty Space Theatre, Seattle, WA; Finian's Rainbow, Guys and Dolls, Carousel, Room Service, Oh Dad Poor Dad Mama's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad, Spoon River Anthology, and Ten Little Indians, all Cellar Door Theatre.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Director, The Forest of John the Fox, New York City schools.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; SPECIALS
- Director (with Howard K. Smith), See You Back in School, PBS.
- Writings;STAGE; SEE PRODUCTION DETAILS ABOVE
- (Co-author) The Present Tense; (co-author) On Such a Night as This; (co-author) This End Up 1980; (co-author) Take Two; The Forest of John the Fox. Also wrote Relations and Pilgrims.
- (With Howard K. Smith) See You Back in School; also (co-author) Amanda Holmes.
- Television political formats for gubernatorial, senatorial, congressional, and mayoral campaigns.