Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Julian More Biography (1928-)
Born June 15, 1928, in Llanelli, Wales; son of Frank Hugh (a land agent) andGuinevere (a painter; maiden name, Lyne) More; married Sheila Hull (in business), August 9, 1951; children: Camilla, Carey. Addresses: AGENT--Charles Elton, Curtis Brown, Ltd., 162-168 Regent Street, London W1R, England.
- Birth Details
- June 15, 1928
- Llanelli, Wales
- Grab Me a Gondola, Lyric Theatre, London, 1956.
- Expresso Bongo, Saville Theatre, London, 1958.
- (English book and lyrics with David Heneker and Monty Norman) Irma La Douce, Lyric Theatre, 1958, then Plymouth Theatre, New York City, 1961.
- Songbook, Globe Theatre, London, 1978.
- (with Norman) The Moony Shapiro Songbook, Morosco Theatre, New York City,1981.
- Roza, Royale Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- (Composer and lyricist) Expresso Bongo, Continental, 1959.
- (with William E. Bast) The Valley of Gwangi, Warner Brothers, 1969.
- Incense for the Damned (also known as Doctors Wear Scarlet and The Bloodsuckers), Lucinda, 1970.
- (with Sheila More) The Catamount Killing, Hallmark, 1975.
- Chanel Solitaire, United Film Distribution, 1981.
- OTHER; ALL PUBLISHED BY HENRY HOLT, INC.
- Views from a French Farmhouse, 1985.
- Views from the Hollywood Hills, 1986.
- Views from a Tuscon Vineyard, 1987.
Other articles you might like: