Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Keith Berger Biography (1952-)
Born September 18, 1952, in Los Angeles, CA; son of Raymond M. (a playwright)and Frances R. (a psychologist; maiden name, Lucow) Berger; married Sharon Diskin (an actress, mime, and teacher); children: Gideon. Addresses: Home--Sherman Oaks, CA. Agent--c/o Arthur Shafman International, Ltd., P.O. Box352, Pawling, NY 12564.
- Birth Details
- September 18, 1952
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Rooty Kazooty, Broken Toys, Orpheum Theatre, later Actors' Playhouse, both New York City, 1982.
- Made stage debut as silent actor, The Advent, Radio City West, Los Angeles, CA. Also appeared in Ezekiel, off-Broadway.
Credits; Major Tours
- (With Sharon Diskin) The Chameleons, Los Angeles Music Center Education Division, U.S. and world cities, 1990--.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Ray, Angels, 1974.
- Street mime, Crossover Dreams, Miramax, 1985.
- Angel Heart, TriStar, 1987.
- First attendant, The Suicide Club, 1987.
- Made film debut in Keith, Billy Budd Films.
Credits; Film Work
- Choreographer, The Suicide Club, 1987.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- Mime, Funny Faces/Red Skelton, HBO, 1981.
- "Gryphon," WonderWorks, PBS, 1988.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Robot, Automatic, HBO, 1995.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Space Rangers, CBS, 1993.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- With Sharon Diskin, appeared in variety and talk shows in the United States and Great Britain.
- Broken Toys, Orpheum Theatre, later Actors' Playhouse, 1982.
- Other plays include Dog and Pony Show, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH; Interruptions, Silent Theatre; and Visitor from Space, Silent Theatre.
Other articles you might like: