Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Michael Michele Biography (1966-)
Born Michael Michele Williams, August 30, 1966, in Evansville, IN; father, abusiness consultant. Avocational interests: Basketball, running, massages, jazz, and shopping. Addresses:
Agent-- Lorrie Bartlett, The Gersh Agency, 232 North Canon Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5302. Career: Actress. Appeared in commercials; previously worked as a model and at the Gap. Awards, Honors: Image Award nomination, outstanding actress ina drama series, 2000, for Homicide: Life on the Street; Screen ActorsGuild Award nomination (with others), outstanding performance by an ensemblein a drama series, 2000, for ER.
Addresses: Agent: Lorrie Bartlett, The Gersh Agency, 232 North Canon Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5302.
- Birth Details
- August 30, 1966
- Evansville, Indiana, United States
- Holly Williams, Dangerous Curves, CBS, 1992
- Sandra Gill, New York Undercover(also known as Uptown Undercover), Fox, 1994
- Nikki Sheridan, Central Park West(also known as CPW), CBS,1995
- Detective Rene Sheppard, Homicide: Life on the Street(also known as H:LOTS), NBC, 1998-99
- Dr. Cleo Finch, ER, NBC, 1999-
- Kara Lavelle, The Substitute 2: School's Out(also known as The Substitute II and The Substitute: Out of Siberia), HBO, 1998
- Detective Rene Sheppard, Homicide: The Movie, NBC, 2000
- Maxine Phillips, Trade Winds, NBC, 1993
- Tauna, Creature(also known as Peter Benchley's Creature), 1998
- Sandra, "Private Enemy No. 1," New York Undercover, Fox, 1995
- Sylvie, "Con-tinental," Players, NBC, 1998
- Detective Rene Sheppard, "Sideshow (1)," Law & Order, NBC, 1999
- Anchor (New York), The All-American Thanksgiving Day Parade, CBS,1995
The 31st Annual NAACP Image Awards,2000
Essence Awards 2000,2000
- Lady number six, Def by Temptation,1990
- Selina, New Jack City, Warner Bros., 1991
- R. C. St. John, The Sixth Man(also known as The 6th Man), Buena Vista, 1997
Cosmopolitan, July, 2000 , p. 166.
Esquire, March, 1999 , p. 118.
People Weekly, April 10, 2000 , p. 193; May 10, 1999, p. 133.