Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Molly Adams Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: AGENT--Don Buchwald & Associates, Ten E. 44th Street, New York, NY 10017.
- STAGE DEBUT--Susan, The Little Hut, Pineville Country Dinner Theatre, Charlotte, NC, 1967.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Rosemary, Are You Prepared to Be a United States Marine,Cubiculo, 1968, for sixteen performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Gertrude, Hamlet, A.M.D.A., NY, 1969.
- Waiting Gentlewoman and Lady Macbeth standby, Macbeth, Madison Avenue Baptist Church, 1971.
- Jewish Wife, Jesus, As Seen by His Friends, Manhattan Theatre Club, NY, 1971.
- Babe, Home Again, Home Again, Jiggetty Jig, Tosos, NY, 1972.
- Irene, When We Dead Awaken, Circle Repertory, NY, 1973.
- Howardina, et al., Older People, New York Shakespeare Festival at the Anspacher, NY, 1974.
- Howardina, et al., Lost Jazz, Ensemble Studio, NY, 1974.
- Lorraine, The Steak Palace, Open Space in Soho, NY, 1975.
- Dee, Seed from the East, Theatre for the New City, NY, 1976.
- Judith Bliss, Hay Fever, Tosos, NY, 1977.
- Governor's Wife, The Unicorn in Captivity, Impossible Ragtime Theatre (IRT), NY, 1978.
- Hallie, Buried Child, Circle Repertory, NY, 1979.
- Fran, Did You See the Elephant, American Renaissance Theatre Co., NY, 1980.
- Laura's Mother, The Father, Circle in the Square, NY, 1980.
- Defenseless Creature, et al., The Good Doctor, American Renaissance Theatre Co., NY, 1983.
- Paulina, The Seagull, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Little Theatre, Saratoga Springs, NY, 1983.
- FILM DEBUT--Young grandmother, Voyeur, Yale School of Drama film, c. 1974.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Love Is a Many Splendored Thing, CBS, 1968.
Other articles you might like: