Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Whit Stillman Biography (1952-)
Born John Whitney Stillman, 1952, in Washington, D.C., son of John Sterling (in politics) and Margaret (in politics) Stillman; married Irene Perez Porro (a television journalist), 1980; children: two daughters. Addresses: Agent: John Sloss, Sloss Law Office, 170 Broadway, New York, NY 10010.
- Actor, director, producer, writer
- Birth Details
- Washington, DC, United States
- Thornton, La linea del cielo (also known as The Sky Line and Skyline), Kino International, 1983
- Mortimer Peabody, Sal gorda, C.B. Films, 1984
At Sundance, 1994
- Director and producer, Metropolitan, New Line Cinema, 1990
- Director and producer, Barcelona, Fine Line, 1994
- Director and producer, The Last Days of Disco, Gramercy, 1998
Everybody Just Stay Calm--Stories of Independent Film-Making, 1994
- Director, "The Heart of Saturday Night," Homicide: Life on the Street (also known as H: LOTS), NBC, 1993
Metropolitan, New Line Cinema, 1990
Barcelona, Fine Line, 1994
The Last Days of Disco, Gramercy, 1998
Cinema, February, 1999, pp. 86-87.
Premiere, October, 1998, pp. 82-90.
Psychology Today, -June, 1998, pp. 28--.
Other articles you might like: