Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Annette Miller Biography ((?)-)
- Mrs. Lerner, Boardwalk, Atlantic, 1979
- Helene Griffin, Terror Eyes,1981
- Mrs. Birnbaum, The Imported Bridegroom, Ergo Media, 1990
- Saleswoman, The Next Karate Kid, Columbia TriStar, 1994
- Also appeared in Autumn Heart.
- Woman with dog, See How She Runs, CBS, 1978
- Woman at bookstore, A Private Battle, CBS, 1980
- Paula Strasberg, Nobody Dies on Friday, American Repertory Theatre, Hasty Pudding Theatre, Cambridge, MA, 1998
- Also appeared as Kate, Broadway Bound, Boston, MA; as bag lady, Eastern Standard, Boston, MA; as Amanda, The Glass Menagerie, Boston, MA; as Edith, Jake's Women, Boston, MA; as Sarah, The Sisters Rosensweig, Boston, MA; as Blanche, Brighton Beach Memoirs, Boston, MA; as Zenobia, Ethan Frome, and Mrs. Birnbaum, The ImportedBridegroom, both Shakespeare & Company; as Sylvie, The Odd Couple, Broadway production, New York City; as the old woman, The Dance of Death, Broadway production, New York City; as Debbie Wastba, The PrimaryEnglish Class, off-Broadway production, New York City; as Arkadina, The Seagull, and Gertrude, Hamlet, both International Chekhov Festival, St. Petersburg, Russia, and Yalta, Ukraine; and in The American Dream, and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, both Theater Company of Boston, Boston, MA.
Other articles you might like: