Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Arthur Hanket Biography (1954-)
Born June 23, 1954, in Ft. Belvoir, VA; son of Arthur P. (a business executive and retired U.S. Army officer) and Jimsy Ann (Murphree) Hanket. Addresses: AGENT--The Gage Group, 1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- June 23, 1954
- Ft. Belvoir, Virginia, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Ensemble, Spoon River Anthology, Yorktown Senior High School, Arlington, VA, 1971.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Conleagh, Cuchulain Cycle, CSC Repertory, New York, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES At Florida State University, Asolo Conservatory, Sarasota, FL
- D'Artagnan, Cyrano de Bergerac, Dr. Cefercola, Saturday, Sunday, Monday,Bentham, Juno and the Paycock, Tristan Tzara, Travesties, Richmond, Richard III, Scapino, Scapino.
- Felix, the Fly, The Insect Comedy, Soho Repertory, NY, 1979.
- Robin, Doctor Faustus, 1979, Conlaegh, The Cuchulain Cycle, 1979, Pierrot, Don Juan, 1980, all at CSC Repertory, NY.
- Demetrius, A Midsummer's Night Dream, Guildenstern, Hamlet, both at California Shakespeare Festival, 1980.
- Faulkland, The Rivals, Arizona Theatre Company, 1980.
- Polynices, Oedipus at the Holy Place, Indiana Repertory Theatre, 1981.
- At the Alabama Shakespeare Festival: Mortimer, Henry IV, Part I, Florinda, Servant of Two Masters, 1981, Laertes, Hamlet, Feste, Twelfth Night, 1983,Mark Dolson, Mass Appeal, Grumio, Taming of the Shrew, 1983.
- Ghost, The Enchanted, York Theatre Company, 1982.
- Valentine, Two Gentlemen of Verona, Clarence Brown Company, 1982.
- Valere, Tartuffe, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, 1982.
- Joey Percival, Misalliance, Asolo State Theatre, 1983.
- Ian Keith, Flight of the Earls, Westside Arts, NY, 1983.
- Ken Talley, Fifth of July, Levin, NY, 1984.
- Patrick Hartie, Philco Blues, Westbeth Theatre, NY, 1984 (slated for Broadway, 1985).
- Fred, A Christmas Carol, Pennsylvania Stage Company, 1984.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Simultaneous translator for La Comedie Francaise: A Flea in Her Ear, TheMisanthrope, Ruy Blas, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Kennedy Center, American tour, 1979.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Rimbaud: Alchemy of the Word, Helms Theatre, University ofVirginia, 1976.
- Saint Genet: A Thief's Journal, Asolo State Theatre, Sarasota, FL, 1978.
Other articles you might like: