Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Mario Fratti Biography (1927-)
Born July 5, 1927, in L'Aquila, Italy; came to the U.S., 1963, naturalized, 1974; son of Leone and Palmira (Silvi) Fratti; married Lina Fedrigo (divorced,1963); married Laura Dubman (a pianist), September 22, 1964; children: (first marriage) Mirko, Barbara; (second marriage) Valentina. Addresses: OFFICE--Hunter College, 689 Park Avenue, Room 1312, New York, NY 10021. AGENT--Bruce Savan, Agency for the Performing Arts, 888 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY10106.
Fratti is the subject of Jane F. Bonin's book Mario Fratti, Twayne's Series.
- Birth Details
- July 5, 1927
- L'Aquila, Italy
- In addition to playwriting activities (see below): professor, Adelphi College, 1964-65, Columbia University, 1965-66, New School, 1965-66, Hunter College, 1967-present, Hofstra University, 1973-74.
- drama critic for "Paese," "Progresso," 1963-present, "Ridotto," 1963-present, "Ora Zero," 1963-present.
- The Cage, Milan, 1963.
- The Academy.
- The Return, Theatre de Lys, 1963.
- Case-Suicide, 1964.
- Mafia, 1971.
- Races, 1971.
- Bridge, 1971.
- Eleven Plays in Spanish, 1977.
- The Refrigerators, 1977.
- Eleanor Duse, 1982.
- Nine, 46th Street Theatre, 1982.
- The Third Daughter.
- Mothers and Daughters.
- Three Beds.
- The Young Wife.
- Six Passionate Women.
Other articles you might like: