Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Alison Fraser Biography (1955-)
Born July 8, 1955, in Natick, MA; daughter of Howard Melvin and Alyce Eleanor(Branagan) Fraser; married Benjamin Rush Magee (a musician and actor), August 25, 1984. Addresses: HOME--P.O. Box 250, Shawnee-on-Delaware, PA 18356. AGENT-- Ambrosio/Mortimer, 165 W. 45th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- July 8, 1955
- Natick, Massachusetts, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ensemble, The Dirtiest Show in Town 2, Truck & Warehouse Theatre, NewYork City, 1975.
- Trina, In Trousers, Playwrights Horizons, New York City, 1978.
- Irina, March of the Falsettos, West Side Arts Theatre, New York City, 1981-82.
- Connie, Petula, and Brenda, Beehive, Village Gate, New York City, 1985-86.
- Helena Landless, The Mystery of Edwin Drood, New York Shakespeare Companyproduction at the Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1986-87.
Other articles you might like: