Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Andrea Mitchell Biography (1946-)
Born October 30, 1946, in New York, NY; daughter of Sydney and Cecile Mitchell; married second husband, Alan Greenspan (chair of Federal Reserve Board), April 6, 1997. Addresses: Office: NBC News, 4001 Nebraska Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20016-2733.; Agent: Harry Walker Agency, Inc., 355 Lexington Ave., 21st Floor, New York, NY 10017.
- Broadcast journalist, commentator
- Birth Details
- October 30, 1946
- New York, New York, United States
- Coanchor, Summer Sunday, USA, NBC, 1984
- Substitute anchor and panelist, Meet the Press, NBC, between 1988and 1994
- Host, The Mitchell Report, Decision 2000, MSNBC, 2000
- Appeared in episodes of Nightly News with Tom Brokaw and Today, both NBC.
- Appeared in the documentary An Empire of Reason, Middlemarch Films.
People Weekly, April 21, 1997, p. 158
MSNBC Biographies, http://www.msnbc.com, December 6, 2001
Other articles you might like: