Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Cynthia Carle Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Monty Silver, 200 W. 57th Street, New York, NY,10019.
"I chucked the fellowship and started working professionally."
- actress, singer
- Petra, A Little Night Music, Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, Minneapolis, MN, 1975.
New York Debut
- Irene St. Claire (understudy), The Crucifier of Blood, Helen HayesTheatre, 1 performance, November 20, 1978.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Nurse, Piaf, 1981; Is There Life After High School?, Barrymore, New York, 1982; Baker's Wife, The Baker's Wife, Woodfest,1983; Eva Jackson, Absurd Person Singular, Buffalo Studio Arena, 1983; Anne Protheroe, Murder at the Vicarage, Actor's Theatre of Louisville, KY, 1982-83; Simone, L'Atelier, Trinity Square Repertory, 1981; Constance Neville, She Stoops to Conquer, Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis, MN, 1978; Sweet Young Miss, La Ronde, Guthrie Theatre, 1977; Lisa Belmondo, The Conversion of Aaron Weiss, Guthrie Theatre, 1977; Clara Morris, Charlotte Cushman, Lola Montez, Junius Brutus Booth, Stark Madin White Satin, Milwaukee Repertory, 1980.
- Irene St. Claire, The Crucifer of Blood, 1979; the Yellow Peril, Da, 1979-80.
- Betsy Nicolas, Decades of Decision, 1976.
- Ophelia, Hamlet, PBS, 1976.
- Visiting instructor in acting, University of Minnesota, 1977.
Other articles you might like: