Rosemary Prinz Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Michael Hartig Management, Ltd., 527 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10022.
- Birth Details
- January 1,
- New York, New York, United States
- Usher, Dream Girl, Cragsmoor Summer Theatre, 1947.
- New York Debut
- Girl Scout, The Grey Eyed People, Martin Beck, 1953.
- Principal Stage Appearances
- (Broadway) Tribute; Prisoner of Second Avenue; Three Men on a Horse; Tonight in Samarkand; Late Love; (Regional) Glass Menagerie, Milwaukee Repertory; Buried Child, Milwaukee Repertory; Long Day's Journey into Night, Cohoes Music Hall, Ny; Importance of Being Earnest, Sharon, CT, In Connecticut, Circle Repertory, NY; My Husband's Wild Desires, Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY; A Little Night Music,Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY; (Stock) Gypsy; Twigs; Mame; Applause; IDo, I Do; 13 Rue de L'Amour; Last of the Red Hot Lovers; Lovers and Other Strangers; Cat on a Hot Tin Roof; Marriage Go Round; Annie Get Your Gun; AGirl Could Get Lucky; Lullaby; Mary, Mary; Two for the Seesaw; Kind Sir; TheUnsinkable Molly Brown; Voice of the Turtle; Paint Your Wagon; (Dinner Theatre) 40 Carats; Peterpat; Ninety Day Mistress; Mary, Mary; Kiss Me, Kate; A Girl Could Get Lucky; Irma La Douce; Two for the Seesaw; The Owl and thePussycat.
- Major Tours
- Tribute; California Suite; Prisoner of Second Avenue; Last of the RedHot Lovers; The Apple Tree; Glad Tidings; Joan of Lorraine; Same Time, Next Year; Absurd Person Singular; Any Wednesday; A Girl Could Get Lucky.
- Principal Television Appearances
- Archie Bunker's Place; The Mickey Rooney Show; Hart to Hart; Knot's Landing; Laverne and Shirley; As the World Turns; All My Children; Howto Survive a Marriage; Courtroom One.