Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Crystal Field Biography (1940-)
Addresses: Home: 190 Riverside Drive, New York, NY, 10024; Office: 162Second Avenue, New York, NY, 10003; Agent: c/o Tommy McCarthy, Zali Agency,146 E. 56th Street, New York, NY, 10022.
- director, actress, choreographer, playwrigth, artistic director
Puss n' Boots, Free Acres Summer Theatre, 1945.
New York Debut
- Aunt March, Little Women, P.S. 69, 1947.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Suzanne, Writers Opera, Theatre for the New City, 1979; Felece, After the Fall, Lincoln Center Repertory Company, 1964; Marya, Platonov, Greenwich Mews Theatre; Donata, Marco Millions, Lincoln CenterRepertory Company; member--Living Theatre, New York; member--Philadelphia Theatre of the Living Arts; member, Lincoln Center Repertory Company, two years; writer-director, artistic director, Theatre for the New City, 14 years.
- Hazel, Splendor in the Grass, 1963.
Principal Film Appearances
- Has "dubbed" extensively in America.
- Babysitter, We the People.
- 12 Street Theatre Plays, Theatre for the New City.
- Plays for the Damned; Desire; Loco Loco; The Red Kinevo.
Other articles you might like: