Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Debbie Shapiro Biography (1954-)
Born September 29, 1954, in Los Angeles, CA; married Beau Gravitte (an actor), 1986.
- Birth Details
- September 29, 1954
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Chorus and understudy, They're Playing Our Song, ImperialTheatre, 1979.
- Louisa May, Spotlight, National Theatre, Washington, DC, 1978.
- ensemble, Perfectly Frank (revue), Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- Julie, The New Moon in Concert, Town Hall, New York City, 1981.
- ensemble, They Say It's Wonderful (revue), St. Regis-Sheraton/King Cole Room, New York City, 1982.
- Woman #2, Blues in the Night, Rialto Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- the Woman, Zorba, Broadway Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Lotta, Rainbow, Off Center Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- overture soloist, Hildy, Rosalia, Mazeppa, "Monotony" singer, and ensemble, Jerome Robbins' Broadway, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1989.
- Also appeared in Swing, Washington, DC; and in Annie Get Your Gun.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- The Woman, Zorba, U.S. cities, 1983.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Voice characterizations, The Little Mermaid (animated), Buena Vista, 1989.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Rhonda, Trial and Error, CBS, 1988.
- Broadway Plays Washington! Kennedy Center Tonight, PBS, 1982.
Other articles you might like: