Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
Eldon Bullock Biography (1952-)
Born February 8, 1952, in Richmond, VA; son of Dorothy Perlele Brown (a domestic worker); married Judi Byrd (an actress), July 27, 1985. Addresses:HOME--500 W. 55th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- February 8, 1952
- Richmond, Virginia, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Gitlow, Purlie, Virginia Museum Theatre, Richmond, 1976, forthirty performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Preacher Haglar, Dark of the Moon, Ensemble Studio Theatre, 1979, for sixteen performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Cassius, Julius Caesar, Gaslight Theatre, Richmond.
- Jeff, The River Niger, Barksdale Dinner Theatre, Richmond.
- Chuck Stone, The Trial of Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., Henry Street Settlement Theatre, New York City.
- Friar Peter, Measure for Measure, New York Shakespeare Festival, New YorkCity.
- B.T. Washington, Cast Me Down, Hunter College Theatre, New York City.
- multiple roles, In a Dry and Thirsty Land, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Shylock, The Merchant of Venice, Shakespeare and Company, U.S.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- The Equalizer.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Falling in Love, Paramount, 1984.
- Muppets Take Manhattan, Tri-Star, 1984.
- Turk 182!, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1985.
- Brewster's Millions, Universal, 1985.
- Also appeared in Once Upon a Midnight Clear, Columbia.
Other articles you might like: