Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
Ethelmae Mason Biography ((?)-)
Born Ethelmae Barker, in Binghamton, NY; daughter of Archibald C. and FreidaB. Barker; married Harold Mason (a singer, actor, and music publisher), June25, 1960. Addresses: HOME--484 W. 43rd Street, Apt. 38A, New York, NY10036.
- STAGE DEBUT--Marcelline, Marriage of Figaro, Syracuse Symphony, Syracuse,NY, 1963, for four performances.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Mrs. Herring, Albert Herring, Hunter College Theater, 1974, for three performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Rachel, Pantagleize, Brooklyn College, NY, 1973.
- Maria Luisa, The Penitents, Aspen Music Festival, CO, 1975.
- Buttercup, H.M.S. Pinafore, Ruth, Pirates of Penzance, Katisha, The Mikado, Queen of the Fairy Dames, Iolanthe, Carruthers, Yeomen of the Guard, Hannah, Ruddigore, all Eastside Playhouse, NY, 1976-83.
- Shakespearean Lady, Shakespeare and the Indians, State University of NewYork, Purchase, NY, 1983.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Theatre for Young Audiences, New York State cities, 1958-60.
- FILM DEBUT--Nurse Pierson, Endless Love, Polygram, 1981.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Singer, So Fine, Warner Brothers, 1983.
- secretary, Muppets Take Manhattan, Jim Henson Productions, 1984.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Princess, Magic Cottage, 1950.
Other articles you might like: