Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
John Almberg Biography (1940-)
Born April 3, 1940, in Joliet, IL; son of Carl Albert (an engineer) and Arlotte Lillian (a teacher; maiden name, Wix) Almberg. Addresses: AGENT--Honey Sanders Agency Ltd. 229 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.
Almberg has also worked as production coordinator for American Heritage Publishing Company, 1965-66 and as packaging engineer, for Weigh Right Automatic Scale Company.
- Birth Details
- April 3, 1940
- Joliet, Illinois, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Sergei, A Song for Anastasia, Brunswick Music Theatre, ME, 1967.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Oscar, Seesaw, Mark Hellinger, 1973.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- El Gallo, The Fantasticks, Brunswick Music Theatre, 1972.
- Freddy, My Fair Lady, Chateau de Ville Dinner Theatre, 1972.
- Curly, Oklahoma!, Brunswick Music Theatre, 1972.
- Big John, Mack & Mabel, Majestic, NY, 1974.
- Brom Broeck, Knickerbocker Holiday, Bert Wheeler, NY, 1975.
- Frank Butler, Annie Get Your Gun, An Evening Dinner Theatre, 1976, Coachlight Dinner Theatre, 1977, Derby Dinner Theatre, 1981, Country Dinner Theatre, 1981-82.
- Abner, Li'l Abner, An Evening Dinner Theatre, 1977, Music Theatre of Wichita, 1981.
- Leadville Johnny, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, An Evening Dinner Theatre,1979, Music Theatre of Wichita, 1980.
- Billy, Carousel, Music Theatre of Wichita, 1979.
- Joe Hardy, Damn Yankees, St. Louis Municipal Opera, 1979.
- Sid, Pajama Game, Music Theatre of Wichita, 1979.
- Aristede, Can-Can, Derby Dinner Theatre, 1982.
- Beau, Mame, Northstage, 1983.
- Warbucks, Annie, Derby Dinner Theatre, 1983, Music Theatre of Wichita, 1984.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Jefferson, 1776, bicentennial national tour, 1975-76.
- Steve, Showboat, National Company, 1979-80.
Other articles you might like: