Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Jonathan Trumbull Taplin Biography (1947-)
Born July 18, 1947, in Shaker Heights, OH; son of Charles Farrand and Constance Willare (Huntington) Taplin; married Rosana De Soto, July 14, 1974 (divorced, August, 1978); married Lesley Gilb, April 26, 1980; children: Daniela, Nicholas, Blythe. Addresses: Office--c/o Trans Pacific Films, 1250 SixthSt., Santa Monica, CA 90401.
- Birth Details
- July 18, 1947
- Shaker Heights, Ohio, United States
Credits; Film Producer
- Mean Streets, Warner Bros., 1973.
- The Gravy Train (also known as The Dion Brothers), Columbia, 1974.
- Under Fire, Orion, 1982.
- Baby: The Secret of the Lost Legend, Buena Vista, 1985.
- My Science Project, Buena Vista, 1985.
- Until the End of the World, Warner Bros., 1991.
- (With Marilyn Weiner and Tim Van Rellim) K2, Paramount, 1991.
- Rough Magic, Savoy, 1995.
Credits; Film Executive Producer
- To Die For (also known as 2 Die 4), Columbia, 1995.
- Executive producer, The Last Waltz, 1978, and Carny, 1980; co- executiveproducer, Grandview, U.S.A., 1984.
Credits; Television Producer
- Shelly Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre (series), Showtime, 1982.
Credits; Television Executive Producer
- Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power (series), PBS, 1993.
- (Also director) 1968: 25th Anniversary (special), Fox, 1993.
- The Native Americans (miniseries; also known as The First Americans), TBS, 1994.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- American Cinema, PBS, 1995.
Other articles you might like: