Stephen Temperley Biography (1949-)
Born July 29, 1949, in London, England; son of Joseph (a musician) and Mary (a real estate broker; maiden name, Murray) Temperley. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--c/o Richard Schmenner, STE Representation, 888 SeventhAvenue, New York, NY 10106.
- Birth Details
- July 29, 1949
- London, England
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Thomas of Clarence, Henry IV, Part II, Delacorte Theatre, New York Shakespeare Festival (NYSF), 1968, for forty performances.
- LONDON DEBUT--Baby Face, Happy End, Lyric Theatre, 1975, for sixty- threeperformances.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Appeared in England at the Billingham Theatre Company and Oxford TheatreCompany.
- Dick Rivers, Very Good Eddie, Piccadilly Theatre, London.
- Henry, The Garden, Hampstead Theatre Club, London.
- Phillip Hill, Whose Life Is It Anyway?, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC.
- the Lover, Invitation to a Beheading, Anspacher/Public Theatre, NYSF, NewYork City, 1969.
- Absurd Person Singular, Hartman Theatre, Stamford, CT, 1978.
- Monsieur Ribadier's System, Hartman Theatre, 1979.
- Go Back for Murder, Player's State Theatre, Coconut Grove, FL, 1981.
- Taking Steps, Virginia Stage Company, Norfolk, VA, 1984.
- appeared at the Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis, MN, 1986-87.
- Also, Brian Runnicles, No Sex Please, We're British; Stanley, Run for Your Wife.
- TELEVISION DEBUT; MINI-SERIES Edward, Home and Away, Granada, 1973.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Beside the Seaside, Hudson Guild Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Money, Manhattan Punchline Theatre, New York City, 1986.