Annabel Leventon Biography (1942-)
Born April 20, 1942; daughter of Gerald and Avril (Wright) Leventon; marriedJohn Adams. Addresses: AGENT--Susan Angel Associates, Ten Greek Street, London W1, England.
Favorite roles: Cherie in Bus Stop; Lika in The Promise.
- STAGE DEBUT--Vera Alexandrovna, A Month in the Country, Oxford Playhouse,Oxford, U.K., 1962.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Sheila, Hair, Shaftesbury Theatre, London, then Porte St. Martin, Paris,France, both 1969.
- Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Open Air Theatre, London, 1970.
- Jocasta, Oedipus, Bianca, The Taming of the Shrew, Mary, The Wakefield Navity, all Young Vic Theatre, London, 1970.
- Celia, The Philanthropist, May Fair Theatre, London, 1971.
- Lucienne, A Flea in Her Ear, Lika, The Promise, both Bristol Old Vic Theatre, Bristol, U.K., 1976.
- Daisy Bell, Spokesong, King's Head Theatre, London, 1976, then VaudevilleTheatre, London, 1977.
- Daphne Kershaw, Daughters of Men, Hampstead Theatre Club, London, 1979.
- Beatrice, Much Ado about Nothing, Open Air Theatre, 1980.
- Also appeared in Bournemouth, U.K.; with the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh,Scotland, U.K.; and with La Mama Experimental Theatre Club, New York City.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Director, Morecambe, Edinburgh Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K., thenHampstead Theatre Club, London, 1975.
- director, Flux, London, then New York City, both 1976.
- assistant director, Elvis, 1977.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Every Home Should Have One, 1969.
- La Mur de l'Atlantique, 1971.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- The New Avengers, CBS, 1978.
- Also appeared in Penmarric.